Wednesday, March 12, 2008

2007... that's soooo last year...

Just checked my blogspot account and realized that my last post was sometime on july 2007 and i was still writing about 2005... too late to catch up now... a lot has happened last year... and this will be my attempt to summarize all that i can remember at the top of my head...

went to egypt on april 2007... rekindled my romance with my travel shoes... i had travel withdrawal sypmtoms and made some horrible decisions after that... i should have learned from my first travel withdrawal on 2005... wtf?!?! somehow, i managed to screw things up both my professional and personal life... stupid stupid stupid...

well, here are some of my egypt photos...
i took the camel photo while going down mt. sinai... my knees were already starting to shake... the temperature was increasing minute by minute... and needed to take a piss soo bad... then all of the sudden... there was this huge camel parked on a post that caught my eye... the post had markings saying "may peace prevail on earth" and i just couldn't get over the fact that the camel was looking towards the sky as if it saw something bigger than itself... remarkable!










this is half of the egyptian group, aka younglings... thats (top) matt, pilar, dave, (bottom) me, van, taylor and marna... it was good times on our boat m/s melodie... we just had our second egyptian night i think and we were all drunk with our stellas... oh, i do miss stella!

i have way too many photos that couldn't possibly fit in this entry... well, here's one of my jumping photos at one of the temples at luxor... and another jumping photo with my official travel buddy van at the colossi of m????? oh dear lord, i need to research what the place is called again...

there you have it for now...

No comments: