Thursday, March 13, 2008

that little small town in belgium called brugge...

brugge is a pretty small place where one can easily walk around town in 10 minutes... cobblestone roads... dutch people riding their bikes... the town square that had everything... my first realization that fries are actually called chips at this part of the world and that it's best eaten with mayo...


seriously... this house is too cute to describe... but i guess it's typical if you're from brugge... the dutch and their canals...

belgian mussels!!! i couldn't get enough... i think we got two orders of mussels provencial... i think i spelled it right... i think we finished it off... if i'm not mistaken one pot of mussels was about 20 euros... yes, i am willing to spend that much for a pot of mussels...

i really can't recall what his significance is in brugge... so sue me!


who hasn't heard of rin tin tin?!?!

yup! that's one side of the town square! i think that's the post office back there... i know, cause i sent a bunch of postcards to peeps!






i'm going to kick myself over this... but the most memorable experience for me in brugge was meeting a lesbian jewish prostitute from san francisco... and apparently... it cannot be denied... she had a thing for me... oh dear lord! now why can't she be a man... a manwhore!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jacqueline said...

OK, Bruges is the loveliest town, BUT if you don't come to Liege next time you're in Belgium, I'll never forgive you :-)